July 1, 2021
Assalamu Alikum FEA Families,
I hope you are having a relaxing and blessed summer especially after the very hard and tremulous academic year that just passed. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your families and bless our Community.
To maintain clarity and transparency, I would like to make the following announcements:
- The first day of school will be Monday, August 16, 2021.
- All students are expected to attend school in person.
- Online or hybrid models will no longer be offered.
- Students are expected to wear school uniform on campus.
- Female students are expected to wear a head scarf during Qur’an classes and during prayer times.
- The school will continue to take all safety measures according to CDC guidelines.
- Students will be dropped-off and picked-up at their designated classrooms. (A list of the assigned drop-off and pick-up stations will be posted prior to the beginning of the school year).
- Parents and other adults need to call the school office before they will be allowed on campus.
- Parents will not be allowed to communicate with teachers during school hours, and especially during drop-off and pick-up times to avoid any disruptions to the commute or to instruction, and to ensure that teachers are focused on the students in their care. (Please email the teachers so they may schedule a meeting with you at their earliest convenience.)
Dr. Fatma Elsawaf