Alhamdulillah, we are proud to announce that FEA has been fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, WASC (Western Association of School and Colleges)!
The process to attain and maintain accreditation is a rigorous one, and to be granted full accreditation on the initial visit is a reassuring sign of the quality of our school. You can find more information about the WASC accreditation process and what it entails, CLICK HERE.
- Assures a school community that the school’s purposes are appropriate and being accomplished through a viable education program — a trustworthy institution for student learning
- Validates the integrity of the school’s program and transcripts
- Facilitates transfer of credits to other English-speaking schools — critical for college/university acceptance worldwide
- Fosters the ongoing improvement of the school’s programs and operations to support student learning
- Provides valuable insight from fellow educators visiting the school
- Benefits schools that choose joint accreditation or other collaborative processes, e.g., ACS WASC/CDE.
We would like to thank the entire school community (administration, teachers, parents, and of course, the students!) for supporting and being a part of FEA!
Jazakum Allaah khayr!