the society in addition to instructing them with intellectual and spiritual knowledge.
- Develop in students a holistic and integrated view of life, knowledge, and learning.
- Help students to cultivate the principle of moral reasoning so that they are able to self- reflect and self-direct
themselves towards moral actions.
- Encourage the students in developing big ideas that can inspire and transform humankind.
- Inspire students to develop a strong sense of caring, stewardship, and social activism in improving the world
they live in.
- Uphold the principles and practices of Islam among students so that they can make it a lifestyle for themselves
and the community.
- Stimulate an understanding of balance and well-being in the students’ personal and collective life.
- Promote the maintenance of meaningful and healthy school stakeholders and within the society.
- FEA admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. FEA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.